Thursday, October 11, 2007

He's Not My President, Why Would I Be Offended?

I totally agree with him.

Who the hell is Ahamdinejad? Neither is he an Iranian, nor my president.

He, and all other religious who believe in governmental Islam, are more Muslims than belonging to any specific nationality. They belong to the "Ommah", which is the nation of Islam. They believe in the unity of all the people who are one. They don't believe and sometimes even disgust the concept of nationalities which would weaken the belief in necessity of forming the "Ommah".

And nor he is my or for that matter Iran's president. He is not been elected in the process of a fair and just election in which all the voices and different factions of the society would compete and the most popular would prevail. He is a puppet, a mean of functioning for the gang who are running the country as their personal enterprise.

No comments: